Here at Alan & Thomas, our expert commercial team advise on the most appropriate insurance programme for stadia and other sporting venues across the UK.
As standard commercial insurance policies will not include all the risks associated with stadia and venues, it pays to rely on the expertise of an insurance broker fully conversant with the individual requirements of something so complex as stadium insurance.
Our advisers will guide you through the process and offer advice on cover for buildings, contents, stock and liability cover as well as stadium specific covers such as malicious damage to pitches and playing surfaces, loss, damage or breakdown to floodlights, groundsman's equipment, electronic scoreboards, cups and trophies, playing kit and equipment at home or abroad.
We can arrange cover for Football League Club Stadia through to clubhouses for amateur sports clubs.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the insurance requirements of stadia and sporting venues and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. Please contact us for a no obligation comprehensive review.
Similar insurance cover:
COMMUNITY CENTRE INSURANCE