Running a restaurant or other catering establishment brings with it many challenges. One area we think you'd prefer not to be a challenge is your insurance. Here at Alan & Thomas, we have worked with the UK's leading insurers to develop a bespoke restaurant insurance product to meet the diverse needs of restaurants of all sizes.
We will work with you so we can tailor cover to your specific requirements which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. We can ensure you are covered for employer, public and product liability (including food poisoning risks), any breakdown or damage to equipment including ovens and dishwashers for example, and loss of licence. What's more, should the worst happen and your restaurant suffers an interruption in business stopping you from trading, our policy will provide cover for loss of income while you and the business return to normal.
Our team of experienced insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our insurance for restaurants include:
- Bespoke levels of cover for Buildings & Contents
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Stock cover including wines and spirits and any seasonal increase
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Public Liability - £2m with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability - £10m
- Loss of license cover - £100,000
- Book Debts cover up to - £25,000
- Theft of Keys and Lock Replacement cover up to £1,000 including Theft by Employees cover up to £5,000
- All Risks' on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, the cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalments available (subject to status)
Some of the key benefits and features of our Risk Management package include:
- Free access to a range of risk management services from downloadable guidance notes through to engagement of a consultant to formulate appropriate health and safety policies
- Peace of mind regarding legislative requirements for your business