Pet Shop Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas Insurance, our specialist retail insurance team offer expert advice and a free no obligation quotation when looking to insure your pet shop. Running a pet shop brings with it many eventualities that need to be considered - staff or customers could get bitten by an animal, your animals could get stolen and your 'stock' will be highly valuable. A standard shop insurance policy may not work for you so it is advisable to seek expert knowledge and advice.
We have developed a bespoke insurance package to meet the diverse needs of pet shops and pet retailers of all sizes. Our team of experienced retail insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our Pet Shop Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated retail insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Stock in Trade including seasonal stock increase
- Business Interruption - Covers loss of profits from your business arising from events such as fire
- Public Liability - £2m with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability - £10m included as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- All Risks on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - Covers solicitors' fees and expenses, the cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Some of the key benefits and features of our Risk Management package include:
- Free access to a range of risk management services from downloadable guidance notes through to engagement of a consultant to formulate appropriate health and safety policies
- Peace of mind regarding legislative requirements for your business
We understand the insurance requirements of pet shops and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.