Off Licence Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas Insurance, our expert retail insurance team has developed an exclusive insurance package for shop owners with an off licence permit. Rather than opting for a standard retail insurance policy, our bespoke off licence insurance covers all eventualities that off licence traders should be aware of, in particular, stock cover and loss of licence.
Our loss of licence cover protects you should you lose your licence due to either health and safety regulations, selling alcohol to minors or crime issues around your premises. Alcohol products are extremely valuable so should you find yourself with a loss of stock situation, our policy will reimburse the cost price (not the resell value) of your stock.
Our experienced retail insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our Off Licence Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings, contents and stock cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated retail insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Loss of liquor licence cover up to £100,000
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits from your business arising from events such as fire
- Public Liability - £2m with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability - £10m included as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- All risks on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - Covers solicitors' fees and expenses, the cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Some of the key benefits and features of our Risk Management package include:
- Free access to a range of risk management services from downloadable guidance notes through to engagement of a consultant to formulate appropriate health and safety policies
- Peace of mind regarding legislative requirements for your business
We understand the insurance requirements of Off Licences and Beer, Wines and Spirits retailers and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
CLOTHES SHOP INSURANCE
CYCLE SHOPS INSURANCE
GIFT SHOPS INSURANCE
BOOK SHOP INSURANCE
PET SHOP INSURANCE