Marine Trade Insurance
As well providing insurance for boats, Alan & Thomas are specialist marine insurance brokers who also provide insurance for the marine trade.
We have access to a number of specialist insurers who provide marine trade policies therefore we can provide the appropriate solution for your needs.
We are able to provide competitive terms for the following marine trades:
- Boat Yards
- Boat/Yacht Builders
- New and second hand vessel sales
- Marine Retail
- Marine Trade associated with private and pleasure craft and small commercial vessels
- Boat Clubs, Rowing Clubs and Sailing Clubs
- Marine Engineering
- RYA Training Centres
- Marine Cargo operators
We can cover the following sections:
Business property at your premises- Including: Buildings, Stock, Business Equipment, Computers and Associated Equipment, Machinery, Marina Installations, Moulds.
Business property away from your premises- Including: Stock, Business Equipment, Computers and Associated Equipment, Machinery
Goods In Transit
- Transit by your own vehicles or transit by haulier, rail or post
- Exhibition Cover- Loss of or damage of exhibits, stock etc
- Glass Cover
- Frozen Foods
- Marine Vessels - You can insure all vessel and equipment belonging to your business, such as stock, workboats, hire fleets etc
- Boat Builders Risks
- Financial Loss
- Business Interruption
- Money Cover
- Loss of Licence
- Defective Title of Vessels
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability
- Personal Accident Cover
We understand the requirements of Marine Trade and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.