People insure all the important things in life, such as their cars, homes and possessions, but perhaps the most important thing to protect is themselves and their income.
Whether you are looking to provide financial security for your family in the event of your death, or offer your employees a Death-in-Service package, we can guide you through the process and advise you on the most suitable form of cover.
Our experienced advisers can explain, in plain English, the various options available to you and tailor a protection portfolio to suit your individual circumstances.
As an independent broker, we have access to the leading healthcare insurance providers in the UK and can therefore offer you extremely competitive premiums and varying levels of cover.
In the event of a claim, our team can ensure benefits are paid to dependents and beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner.
Benefits of our Life Assurance service can include:
- Free review of any current arrangements
- Bespoke protection portfolios designed to meet your individual needs and reflect your budget
- Access to the UK's leading healthcare insurance providers
- Dedicated Life Assurance experts to guide you through your options
- In-house support with claims
- Inheritance tax planning in conjunction with a local solicitor*
Areas we can advise on:
- Partnership Protection
- Life Assurance Policies in Trust
- Mortgage Protection
- Level Term & Whole of Life Cover
- Keyman Insurance
- Relevant Life Trusts
- Death-in-Service Schemes
* Fees may apply
We understand the requirements of businesses and individuals seeking life assurance and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your life assurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INSURANCE