Running a business within the hospitality industry, whether that’s a busy B&B, guest house, hotel, restaurant, pub or café, is not without its challenges. One area where we can help is with your hospitality insurance and risk management programme.
Rather than opting for a standard one-size-fits-all insurance policy, here at Alan & Thomas, our experienced hospitality insurance team will give you honest and plain English advice on the policies you’ll need to ensure you and your business are properly covered.
When your hospitality business is also your livelihood, you simply can’t afford to leave your insurance arrangements to chance. Without the right cover in place, a catastrophic event like a flood or fire could cause you and your business serious financial implications. You’ll also need peace of mind that you have the right cover in place to protect your staff, as well as customers and visitors to your premises.
We can advise you on the more standard insurance covers such as buildings, contents and stock cover, and public and employers' liability cover and business interruption. And we can also guide you on more specific cover related to the hospitality sector such as cover for food poisoning risks, breakdown or damage to equipment and loss of licence. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Hospitality Insurance can include*:
- Bespoke levels of cover for Buildings & Contents
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated hospitality insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Public Liability - £2m as standard with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability – cover up to £10m as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- Stock cover including wines and spirits and any seasonal increase
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Cover for leisure and gymnasium facilities including loss or damage to swimming pools and equipment
- Cover for gaming/vending machines, lighting, sound and entertainment equipment
- Loss of licence
- Payment of premium by monthly instalments available (subject to status)
- Legal expenses
- Free access to online risk management services
* This list of insurance cover options is not exhaustive and additional covers can be included upon request.
As well as providing the right insurance policy for you, we hope to become one of your trusted professional advisers and as such, are pleased to offer free business continuity plan software and a free risk management service with each policy.
We understand the requirements of businesses looking for hospitality insurance and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your hospitality business, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the guote request form on this page.
Similar insurance cover:
HOTELS/GUEST HOUSE INSURANCE
FOOD/DRINK INDUSTRY INSURANCE
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE