Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Tel: 01202 754900

Holiday Home Insurance

Get A Quote

Insurance not yet due - Submit your renewal date and we will contact you

Holiday Home Insurance

Here at Alan & Thomas, as well as offering cover for holiday homes or second homes in conjunction with your main UK residence, we are also able to offer specific covers for homes and let properties abroad.

Our expert personal insurance team has extensive knowledge and experience in insuring homes abroad and know the specific covers that need to be in place including cover for buildings and contents, garden cover and cover for accidental damage to domestic pipes, cables, sewers and drains which you are responsible for.

We can also include emergency travel cover should you need to travel abroad to deal with a claim.

Holiday Home Insurance website


Benefits of our service include:

  • Dedicated personal insurance adviser to guide you through the process
  • Free review of your current insurance arrangements
  • Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
  • Optional covers available
  • Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
  • Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers

What next?

We understand the insurance requirements for covering holiday homes abroad and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For an informal discussion and a free quotation, please call Matt Warner on 01202 754900.