If your organisation operates within the heritage sector or you run a business from a listed building or heritage property, you'll want to ensure that you have the right insurance cover in place. Here at Alan & Thomas, our expert heritage insurance team is dedicated to providing clear and concise advice and risk management guidance to those that run a commercial business or organisation within the heritage sector.
We can provide tailored heritage insurance cover for museums, art galleries, theatres and stately homes, as well as antique dealers and collectors.
Not only do we advise on the more standard insurances such as buildings, contents and stock cover, and public and employers' liability cover and professional indemnity insurance, we can also advise on cover for business interruption, defective title, shoplifting, exhibitions and goods in transit and can ensure you have the right settlement basis in the event of a loss. Your heritage insurance cover will also include any depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Heritage Insurance can include*:
- Dedicated heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of buildings, contents and stock cover
- Competitive premiums from the UK's leading insurers
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Restoration cover in the event of an insured loss
- Goods in Transit cover
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
- Dedicated heritage expert to guide you through the process
- Free buildings and contents valuations
* This list of insurance cover options is not exhaustive and additional covers can be included upon request.
As well as providing the right insurance policy for you, we hope to become one of your trusted professional advisers and as such, are pleased to offer free business continuity plan software and a free risk management service with each policy.
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your heritage insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
Similar insurance cover:
ART GALLERY INSURANCE
STATELY HOMES INSURANCE