Hauliers / Transportation Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, we appreciate that there are many different aspects to the haulage sector, from the ‘man and a van’, to large worldwide freight forwarders running their own fleet of vehicles in Europe, carrying diverse cargos from toxic goods to fresh and frozen foods.
Our experienced commercial teams have vast knowledge in dealing with the complexities of obligations under RHA, UK WHA, CMR, BIFA, SDRS and other conditions of carriage.
We have been proactive in meeting the challenges faced by the industry and have arranged our own in-house ‘web’ based facility. This means that we can provide immediate cover on behalf of the insurer, on an Institute Cargo Clauses ‘A’ (full ‘all risks’) basis virtually anywhere in the world.
Our policies can be specifically tailored to meet each company’s needs, including arranging a full ‘stock throughput’ if appropriate. In short, this an area of risk where we regularly establish clear and effective insurance cover to provide for maximum business continuity.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the requirements of Hauliers and the Transportation industry and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
AGRICULTURAL AND FARM INSURANCE