At Alan & Thomas, we arrange and administer commercial insurance programmes for a wide range of sporting and leisure clubs. We can provide comprehensive and competitive club insurance packages for your organisation from basic public and employers liability insurance through to accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and storm damage to your buildings, contents, stock and business equipment. Loss of licence cover can also be included.
The following list is not exhaustive, but some of the types of businesses we can insure include:- Private members clubs, country clubs, sports clubs, social clubs and dance clubs.
Some of the policy cover considered as part of a review would include:
- Machinery, plant and equipment
- Stock cover including wines and spirits
- Gaming / vending machines
- Lighting and entertainment equipment
- Sound equipment
- Business interruption
- Large cash carryings and storage
- Public and products liability
- Member to member liability
- Liability relating to doormen / security staff (where applicable)
- Employers liability
- Loss of licence
- Legal protection
We understand the insurance requirements of Clubs and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.