Art Gallery Insurance
Insuring your art gallery is about much more than making sure your premises and stock are covered. Just as the exhibits you display are unique, the insurance policy they rightfully command should be too.
At Alan & Thomas, we understand the specific needs and risks associated with insuring art galleries. We have worked closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design a bespoke insurance product that can be tailored to suit the individual needs of galleries in the UK.
Our specialist heritage insurance team, who deal exclusively in insurance for art galleries, stately homes, theatres and museums, will work with you to ensure you have the right cover at the most competitive price. They pride themselves on combining expert knowledge with the highest levels of customer service.
As well as providing cover for your premises, we can arrange access to industry specialists to ensure you have the right level of cover for your valuable stock whether it's paintings, sculptures or other works of art. We can even include cover for when you are exhibiting at fairs or exhibitions in the UK and abroad.
Benefits of our Art Gallery insurance can include*:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Dedicated heritage expert to guide you through the process
- Free buildings and contents valuations
- Fairs & exhibitions cover available
- Business interruption cover for 12, 18 or 24 months
- Goods in Transit cover
- Loss of Business Money
- Free mid term cover reviews
- Legal Expenses
- Cover for temporarily removed stock
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Monthly instalment payment available (subject to status)
* This list of insurance cover options is not exhaustive and additional covers can be included upon request.
As well as providing the right insurance policy for you, we hope to become one of your trusted professional advisers and as such, are pleased to offer free business continuity plan software and a free risk management service with each policy.
We understand the requirements of art gallery businesses and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.